Sunday, February 9, 2014

Happy Sunday

Happy Sunday!!!! Today I wanted to post a few pages I did with 2 Curly Headed Monster Designs newest kit over at DSA "From My Window" which they sale them in packs so you can pick and choose your own kit. Check it all out HERE

I love how the red just pops out.
Here is one I made using some of each, Jill and Christina's (a.k.a 2CHM) packs.


I also did a couple challenges this weekend, here is Sissy Sparrows from SBG "The Painted Nest" #23


Here is a page with Jill's re-release kit "Oh Snap" check the blog post below this one for links!!!
I made it for DigiDare's new challenge, HERE
Want to hear something funny? I didn't even know my layout I made for DD December challenge won till today, UGGG! but funny!!! So I missed out on the prize, oh well live and learn is what mama always said!
Check it out HERE


Here is a drawing I did for a challenge at thedocumentedlifeproject, we had to go to Pinterest and find some inspiration, I have limit supplies so I found a wicked painting by craftgawker.com that seem pretty easy for me who has NO artistic drawling  talent at all.
 and WAH LAH!!!! 
Not too shabby and surprise I could do it, woohoo Yeah for me!

And just for chits and giggles I made my cousin a postcard with her pooches as the face's!! Not my best extracting job but I was bored and it makes me laugh. LOL 
Here is the orgianal I found on Pinterest

Well I want to thank you for stopping by, come back soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment