Sunday, February 2, 2014

Super Bowl Sunday

It is Super Bowl Sunday already!!! Who are you rooting for? Bronco's for me and the Seahawks for the hubby! Since we have been together we always make a few appetizers and watch the game for the commercials. 
I did a few pages this week I would love to share with you. First let me say I HATE my photo taken, always have. In fact there are very few photos of me. In my Journal 52 FB group we had to use "Selfie" as our promt. I was so bummed out and then it hit me and waaalaaaaa
I made my selfie!!!! I LOVE how it came out and it makes me giggle just looking at it!


My friend, Cristin posted this wonderful photo of Detroit and I snagged and scrapped it for my Detroit book! Really love how it came out!

Created by Jill Scraps has an awesome new Art Journaling kit over at GS!!!
Here is just one preview, click HERE to see the rest.

 Here are a couple pages I made with it, just love the soft colors! The first one is a stacker I made for a freebie, so check Jill's blog for when she post it.

Here is my cousin, Cheri's pretty grandbaby

Saw this poem somewhere and it seem to fit this kit.

She also has a new kit, This Can't Be Happening
It comes in a bundle or seperat packs can be found HERE
This kit is beautiful and it is for when you are feeling down. A great art journaling kit!!!
We all go through some tough times and some times it is great just to scrap it down!!!
Here is a page I made for my dear friend, Janine and her family who lost thier beloved doggie, jasther.


Oh Christina a.k.a 2CurlyHeadedMonster has a wonderful challenge over at GDS
You get this awesome freebie to start you off with.
Here is a page I made with it.

She also has a new kit in her store at GDS!!
I made a FB timeliner for Tamie is preserving memories facebook page. Feel free to stop by and give us a "LIKE"

I used Lorde's song "Royal" which was on my brian all last week.


This page I went a little anti-Valentines, LOL!!!
I love you more then frozen peas and STD's!!! 

Well that is it for now, see you soon and thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment