Saturday, February 8, 2014

Viva Las VegaStamp Baby!!!!

Well I can honestly say I have been bitten bad by the art journaling bug, I can't get enough of it.
I was trolling the web for some inspiration for a new page I am doing and I stumbled on to this 
awesome site Viva Las VegaStamps, I seen a video about 5 minutes of AJ. I learned so much and can't 
wait to get my first stamps and inks to start creating. 
Also click above and check out thier store, TONS of awesome goodies!!!!

Over at my Journal 52 facebook group, week 5 promt was Character. Now mind you I am very new to paper scrapping and have limited supplies, being an Agoraphobia does not help much, that is why I am so loving all the happy mail I send and recieve!!! 
I made a flap with some cardboard and a piece of flower fabric I had.
 I love this quote from Franklin D. Roosevelt!!
I printed out Tumble Fish Studio's new kit, Funky Dream Fairys. I like how it came out.
Speaking of Happy Mail, here is one I send out yesterday
 and one I got from Tracy in the UK, how cool is that???


I still did some digi scrapping last week too, here are a few pages I made.

Created by Jill Scraps has new Mix and match packs for $1.29 each to create your own unique Bundle or save money and choose from 4 pre-bundled Bundles! Also check out Jill's BLOG and FACEBOOK page for some freebies!!!
Available EXCLUSIVELY at my DSA Store:


My adoable nephew Cam and his pooch, Brutus.
This page I snagged the photo from my cousin.

She has her Oh Snap Kit, Word Bits, Glitter Bits, Smatters & Bundle available at:
GingerScraps  and GDS which was featured over at her DSA Store. 


Here is a new page I made with it. I just LOVE the quote.
 and here are two pages I did over the summer when the kit first came out.


Studio Sherwood also has a new kit and shadow box templates out this week, A Matter of the Heart
Also check out her FACEBOOK page and BLOG  for Freebies.
I can't get enough of her shadow boxes, love working with them. Here is a page I made using one of Far far Hills vintage postcards.

This page is for GS Mini Kit challenge, the photo is Chris my neighbor with his beautiful grand-daughter.

Well that is it for now, I will be back tomorrow to post a couple more pages I did using 2CurlyHeadedMonster Designs!!! So stop on back!

No comments:

Post a Comment