Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Art Journal Addiction

Ha, I realize this morning I am turning into an Art Journal junkie. I can't get enough of it and love just hanging in my little craft room. Here are some projects I made this past weekend.

Friday morning I went into my basement storage area and found some of my old trunks filled with tons of goodies from my past. I have had these two huge cork boards for years and I always pinned tidbits from where ever I went like concerts, local events, photos and such. Each time I moved I would remove everything from the boards into a box and start fresh with my new move so over the years I have a few boxed of goodies. Look at all the wonderful goodies I found to play with, woohoo!!!!

I was just playing around and kind of made a pop-up page!!! Love how this turned out.
  Was showing off my first time I made some washi tape with kool-aid and masking tape!!! 


I was again playing around, I had seen this quote floating on facebook and fell in love with it! I was so inspired I made a page with it.

When I posted them on facebook my friend Birdee challenged me to add another layer such as paint.
First I made some spray ink with blue kool-aid but it didn't take to well, so
used  some Crayola watercolors I had. I splattered it this time, then added some glitter to a few of the words.


LOL this is a bare wall I am using my leftover ink with, still work in progress.

Birdee challenged me to add another layers such as some feathers or ellies.

Well I took her up on that challenge too, I just happen to have a few feathers. Also used a few tidbits from some of the Happy Mail I am getting from all over the world!



I started this last week and ended up using it for my week 8 at DPL. I added some flowers, washi tape. I also could not see the print with the black pen I used so I re-colored it with a gel pen and still could not see it, so I added a top layer of black watercolors paint. The envelope is from one of my Happy Mail Swapper, Betty. The photo of the cute pittbull is a postcard from our vet. Oh and the background is my first kool-aid stamping project. I made two stamps one with a potatoe and the other with a big eraser, Larry my hubby got me.

Julie a.k.a Studio Sherwood has a beautiful new kit out, "Passionately" and you can find it HERE

I made this page for my DigiDare this week.

This was just some playing around with a quote I seen on facebook.

Here is my week 6 for Tangie Baxter AJC


Well that is it for now, Thanks for stopping by and I will see you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment