Saturday, August 10, 2013

Trying for Queen of Scraps

I'm trying for Queen of Scraps over at Scrap Matters here are  a few page's I have made the last couple of days. 

With LDrag's new release "Strolling On The Beach
My nephew Cameron at the water park. 
 Find credit's HERE

My friend JoAnne hubby Josh in Key West.
 Find credit's HERE

I won "Something Wonderful Kit" by geniaBeana Scraps

I used Amanda's photo of Peyton and her grandma Gayle while they were at Grand Rapids Worship on the Water event last week. I love how it came out.
Find credit's HERE
Peyton also went to the Grand Rapids John Bell  Zoo while her grandparents were in town from Florida.
 Find credit's HERE


Amanda posted a photo of herself and I just loved it so I scrapped it and she loves the page.
Find credit's HERE

This photo is of Amanda's in laws in Florida.
Find credit's HERE

Find credit's HERE
 Peyton and her daddy, having a lunch date.
Find credit's HERE
Peytons grandparents  
Find credit's HERE
This was not a SM QOS Challeng epage, I used Chere Kaye's newest release "Turn Turn Turn Bundle"

Our great niece's Arianna and Gules at play, they are growing so fast and are just too cute.
 Find credit's HERE
 Arianna always a cute little ham for the camera.
 Find credit's HERE

Our niece Charlie, just stunning at 17
Find credit's HERE


A dear friend Angie's grand-daughter on her 3rd birthday
Find credit's HERE


 My good friend Erika on a gold outing with some close friends.
Find credit's HERE


Our grand baby Faith at the park and OMG the face is priceless!!
Find credit's HERE


My mother's mother,Dora she was a beautiful lady and this photo was taken by my granddad Juan in 1943
 Find credit's HERE

Just something that popped in my head.
Find credit's HERE

This page was made for one of my daughters friend Jamie of her little girl on her first day back to school
 Find credit's HERE

One of my older cousin Patrica and her grand-daughter Kayla
 Find credit's HERE


This is beautiful Nyssa a Facebook friend I met a few years back when we started playing a FB game called Fairyland. I just loved this photo of her :)
 Find credit's HERE

Whew that is it for now, I am jammed up in gallery so I have to wait a bit before I can post a couple more I made last night in the middle of the night. I think I am in the lead this week with Victoria right on my butt. LOL But I love a good challenge and I will be SM QOS this week if it kills me.


Seen this floating on facebook and you can bet I will work it in a layout. LOL



Have a rocking weekend 



No comments:

Post a Comment