Thursday, August 8, 2013

Sneak peek and new pages



LDrag Designs has a beautiful new kit coming!!

Also Chere Kaye has a new kit coming too with lots of goodies.
Coming Friday to GingerScraps 

Remember last week Studio Sherwood had a beautiful vintage kit called, Vignette  well this week if you buy it you will get a beautiful add-on,  
I love this kit so much and have many pages with it.
Here is one just made with the freebie goodies. I used an old vintage post card I had from my Nana must of had it over 30 yrs and she had it forever too.
Find credit's HERE

Ohhh she also re-released some wonderful frames. Check them out HERE!! Also be sure to be signed up for SBG's newsletter to get this set for free!!!
Here is a page I made for a SM challenge yesterday
Find credit's HERE

Ok now let me show you some page's I did for SM QOS challenges.
Seen this Adult Fishbowl recipe and had just the right kit to scrap it for my recipe book.
Find credit's HERE

My cousin Alita just chilling, love this photo of her.,
Find credit's HERE


Our great niece Arianna turning two.
Find credit's HERE

My neice Brandi and her hunny Nich
Find credit's HERE

My cousin Charlie being goofy in the store.
Find credit's HERE

Charlie again being her loveable self.
Find credit's HERE

A friend Nika's little baby she posted this photo on her facebook and I could nto resist to scrap it, and she loved it so much I am scrapping her a baby book.
Find credit's HERE

One of other great neice Layla, so adorable with her little chef's hat and apron.
Find credit's HERE

My dear friend, Angie's beautiful daughter on her wedding day.
Find credit's HERE

My aunt Milca on vacation and ran ito Mickey and Minnie.
Find credit's HERE

Aunt Milca and Uncle Bill on vacation
Find credit's HERE

Aunt Milca in her beautiful garden in Greece.
Find credit's HERE

Her is Aunt Milca again in another vacation photo, just love this photo.
Find credit's HERE

Ohhhhh my dear friend Pammie god, Zoe passed away this week. So I made this page for her and she simply loved it and it made her day. R.I.P Zoe xox
Find credit's HERE

My friend Rhonda, Kelly and Gayle at our old high school for some memories of the days gone by.
Find credit's HERE


Well that is it for now, I have tons more scrapping to do, see you soon and many thanks for stopping by!!



No comments:

Post a Comment