Friday, August 2, 2013

2 blog post in one day!!! wooohoooo

That's right two blog post in one day!!! wooohoooo!!!

I am getting too over whelmed at ScrapMatters Queen of scraps contest. I just learned today not to place layout in too many gallery's which is a bummer cause I went to my limit to soon. Live and learn!

Well I forgot to mention a couple things for CT duties, here is LDrag Designs newest release
Beach Bum, it has so many cute beachy elements and fabulous papers.
Grab it HERE
Don't forget to stop by her blog and grab a matching freebie add-on, HERE
Now this is the page I did for a good friend Janine and her family while on vacation in Hawaii
Find credit's HERE

I also used Angelaclaud ArtRoom new template's 
You do not want to miss this sweet deal so hurry on over HERE to pick these up!!



I also did two more pages for the contest. First one of my two older cousin's Pat and Cathy.
 Find credit's HERE

Aug 2 - Featured Designer - Kim B.
My cousin Alisa and her friends.
Find credit's HERE

I have a couple more ready to roll but I still have to wait to post in gallery.

Ohhhh Snip and Snail Design's is having a CT Call too. Read more about it HERE



Well till tomorrow, have a wonderful evening.
What a cool idea this would be, found on my facebook feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment