Friday, August 2, 2013

Queen of Scrapping

Queen of Scrapping, Read all about it HERE and I am trying to get the tops prize, LOL ok ok a gal can wish, can't she? 

First let me tell you about a couple new kits and goodies released in digiland today.
Jill put her "Fmily Time Bundle and Add-on in her GS store, find them HERE
 HERE
 HERE

This is a page I made for an old friend, Rhonda of her grandchildren. I really love how this came out.
Find credit's HERE
I did these pages when Jill first came out with the kit last winter at her other store. So I will show'em off again. Photo's of my good friend, Janine and her family.
 Find credit's HERE
Find credit's HERE

Chere Kaye has some new goodies packs for GS August  Buffet. Here are just a couple of the packs.
Check them all out HERE

This is a page of my nephew Blake, he is so cute.
Find credit's HERE


Julie a.k.a Studio Sherwood has the most beautiful kit out this week,  Vignette Bundle.
This is a stunning vintage kit and I could hardly wait to get my hands on it.
You can check out all the wonderful packs with it HERE
Head's up there is an Add-on coming soon for this kit so be on the look out.
I just happen to have some old Detroit photo's of 8 mile.
I flippin' love how this came out. Find credit's HERE

There are some other new release's but I promise to come back tomorrow and let ya know about them, I am having a traffic jam in the gallery's too many to post.

So here are a few new pages I scrapped for SM Queen of Scraps.
A dear old friend from high school, April and her hubby.
 Find credit's HERE
My friend Cathy on her 30th birthday
 Find credit's HERE
My nephew Blake went on his first canoeing trip
 Find credit's HERE
My friend Alisa \ son, Jensen first day of school yesterday.
Find credit's HERE

and this was for SM Aug 1st scraplift challenge
Find credit's HERE

Whew well that is it for today and will be back here tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment