Sunday, May 26, 2013

Look who has some sales!!!

Look who has some sales!!! 

Fleeting Moments is available at Mscraps and Scrapflower. As usual, it’s on 20% new release sale throughout the weekend.

This beautiful bundle is 40% off , check out more goodies
LDrag Designs has on specials this weekend.

Here is a page I did for a good friend of her new baby, Donavon

Nibble Skribbles has a wonderful Military kit on special this weekend!!
"Some one loves you" find it HERE

And here is a page I did with my hubby's military photos!!!

The Kit Cart re-vamped her "Who Loves you mini" and added some new goodies.


Grab them HERE, while on sale this weekend! and here is a page
I did with Peyton's cute photos of being silly!'

Last week I got the honor to play with Snip and Snail's "A Mother's love" this week I got to play with her "A Father's Love" Both kits are %40 off this weekend so hurry and check them out HERE,.


Here are two pages I made with this awesome kit.


Well that is it for today, thanks for stopping by!!!
Have a wonderful and safe Memorial Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment