Monday, May 20, 2013

Scrapping fool over the weekend!!!!

That's right I was a scrapping fool over the weekend, I was catching up on some of my favorite challenges.

My dear friend, Aline from Germany on vacation with her boyfriend in Turkey!!
SM Soulful Design Team Collab
http://shop.scrapmatters.com/soulful.html

I finally had a 100 post at SM and got this beautiful Welcome gift Kit "From the Heart"
and a template came with it too!!! love me my templates!!! 

I LOVE how this page came out, of a dear friend Julie and her daughter Amanda on her wedding day.
A Mother's Love Bundle by Snips and Snails Designs
http://shop.scrapmatters.com/a-mothe...s-designs.html

I did a couple challenge's at PBP and I got to play with Armina Designs beautiful kit "Elegant Bliss"

My cousin, Jessica on her wedding day.

Amanda on her wedding day!!!

Day by Day kit by Armina Designs

My girl Jill a.k.a Created by Jill has the DOTD at the Studio!!
Mother's wear so many hats every day (some more fun then others)! We're more than just "Mom" and this kit is perfect for capturing all of the things we are and do!  It's slightly shabby, vintage-y feel will let you create all kinds of layouts for all occasions!

Kit contains: 5 Full Alphas (upper, lower, punctuation, numbers and symbols) saved in individual pngs, 14 papers and 47 elements.
Get the kit or bundle for 70% Off! HERE



My hubby's grandmother on her 96th birthday, she lived to be 103.

And this is his mother's mother Grandma Sharpe.

Manic Monday is changing up a bit at ScrapMatters. Rather than having a few kits for 50% Off every Monday, there will be a large 50% Off Sale every 3rd Monday of the month: starting today!
I am on Snip and Snails and LDrag Designs CT wooohooo
Check out their Manic Monday Specials!!!






So they are 50% OFF Just for TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't miss today cause you will wait for a whole new month for another set of
AWESOME bargains!!!


Well that is it for today, Hope to see you soon!
Spotted Tanager





No comments:

Post a Comment