Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pet Shop

My gal Jamie a.k.a The Kit Cart Designs has an ADORABLE kit for GP's $2 Tuesday you have to check out!!! I went nuts and did five pages for friends and family members and love each one.
Hurry and grab it HERE while on sale!!!

Here is my sister Robyn's little mini Zoo Crew!!! 

My cousin raised her Cat's and Piggy's together and they have a special bond!!!
Just too cute!!!

My friend Amanda memory page for her doggie, Dakota!!



 My cousin, Jordan and his pooch Meeko!!!

My friend, Barbara's daughter found a cute little kitten a couple years back and gave it a forever home!!!



I also did another page with Snip and Snails "A Mothers Love" kit
These are my in-laws wedding photos, I love B&W photos!!


I also made another page with Day by Day kit by Armina Designs
The photo is my dear friend Aline on vacation in Italy with her pooch.
I can not say enough how much I love this page, no template did all the clustering myself!!

Well that is it for today, see you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment