Thursday, May 16, 2013

Been way to long

So the reason I was away so long was I got really sick and ended up in the hospital for a kidney infection.
All is good now and have been home for a week resting well. While I was resting I made a few pages I would like to share with you today!


This is Lou Lou Bella our new puppy we just got, omg she is a big one at 8wks she was already 16lbs now 10wks she is 21lbs. So what kind is she you ask? A Presa Canario,
"The Perro de Presa Canario is a large Molosser-type dog breed originally bred for working livestock. The name of the breed is Spanish, means "Canarian catch dog", and is often shortened to "Presa Canario" or simply "Presa". The breed is sometimes also called Dogo Canario, meaning "Canarian Molosser".

She is just beautiful and is blending well with our other three critters. A small dog "Chica' who is her teacher.
Snowie and Cling Cling our cats, so far are just tolerating her. LOL
Flower Shower Templates by Angelclaud ArtRoom
Originality mini by Colie's Corner

Made this page for my cousin Becca's 22nd Birthday, she had a little get together with some co=workers at the Blue Margirita.
Cinco De Mayo BIG Bundle by A-manda Creations
link ]
Nature_made_Color_Template_freebie by J&M Creations


This is my beautiful niece Brandi and her new boyfriend Nich.
I had fun with this fabulous mini. I also used  Flower Shower Templates by Angelclaud ArtRoom


My cute nephew Cameron and his pup Brutus.
Boy oh Boy mini by Created by Jill

My beautiful mother, Marie and sister Robyn Mother's Day 2009
GS April DDL By Rosytoes Designs ~ Walking on Sunshine

Cameron and his momma Ashley my other niece.
GS April DDL By Rosytoes Designs ~ Walking on Sunshine

My cousin Peggy and her Daughter Jessica and her two babies.
Shabby Love: Sweet Deal by LDrag Designs
link ]


Peyton and her great great grandma "Nonnie"
and Peyton just being silly.
Both kits I used Ok Color Me Happy Kit by The Kit Cart Designs

Yes Peyton was my favorite subject to scrap last week, she is just too darn cute.
I used The Kit Carts Gotta Pixels DDL  "Fin-tastic" a cute fun kit!!!


Again Peyton on a play date with her daddy in the park.
This is Created by Jill's new kit coming out tomorrow
"More then a Mom" I love the rich deep colors.
Angelle Design March Template
I also added some wordart by Word Art World


Well that is it for now, hope to see you soon.
Lou Lou Bella age 9wks












No comments:

Post a Comment