Wednesday, August 29, 2012

It's a girl

My nephew and his wife, Anita had thier second daughter this pass weekend. Her name is Ivy Lorraine 7lbs. and 4ozs. beautiful and perfect in every way. I made a birth announcement as soon as Mark posted the photo on facebook.

I used Cara Mia Sophie QP and add a couple more elements like the cute adoreable sheep by BenthaiCreations. I forgot to write my fonts down sorry and  I made the wordart from a quote I seen on pinterest. 

I also bought a new kit "It's a girl" by Lisete Scraps at the Shabby Pickle, they are sadly going out of busniess in a couple days.  I made two page's for Ivys scrapbook I started.

My second page the photo is with her daddy, Mark he is so over joyed to be a dad again and he's a great father and husband. We are very proud of him.

I used the Ferric Font on these. This kit had some beautiful clusters and elements, the papers were fabulous too!! Ohhhh and those cute alphas hanging off pink ribbions. I definitely fell in love with her products!




No comments:

Post a Comment