Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Oh Snap I did it

Well I did it, I broke down and made a blog to show case my love for scrapbooking. I also joined a couple of CT (creative teams) for designers of scrap kits. Becky a.k.a B2N2 Design's hired me for the month of August and I love playing with her kits and right now you have to go visit her she is having a birthday bash with lots of free goodies!!




I just loved her "Mani/Pedi" kit!!!

I don't paint my nails no more, but I have a very dear friend Lo who does it daily so I asked her to send me a photo of her Pretty Toes and I made her this page.

I also made Lo a Facebook topper she was excited to get.


Then I snagged this photo from one of my Besties from school, Janine. She was in town for a family reunion and got to visit some of our old friends, Ann and Kari. They had a wonderful afternoon of laugh's, shopping and making memories. I love how both these page
s came out and both gal's were happy to see them.


I also create now for Jill a.k.a Created by Jill, I had been trying out for some CT's for a couple months and I never made the cut, was about to just give up and I ran into Jill as one of my favorite places to hang out at Scrap Orchards. Thanks Jill xox Here are a kit i loved  playing with.

Seaside Holiday

A beautiful kit for your summer and everyday photos.
Available at:
and now at Digitals!
Here are a page I did with it. The photo is my cousin youngest son Justen.


Jill also has a new kit out "Walking on Sunshine"
check it out at GDS and Digitals 
Did I mention it's %35 off now!!!
Also check out her cute adorable kit "Sweet and Simple" I had fun also playing with this kit.

 You can find it here at GDS or at the Digital!

Here is a couple pages I made!! Our youngest grand-daughter Faith.
and this page is a book I am working on for a dear old school friend Brain, it's for his daughter Amanda. But the book is Brians first grand-daughter Peyton she is such a cutie!


Well I am yapping on for my first blog post and I thank you for reading it, lol!!

Peace and Love, Tamie

P.S more to come still tweeking with this blog!!

I also want to shout out to Louise Frank who I met from googling and found her awesome blog
I needed to know how to down size my body for blog and she kindly did it for me and help me with learning how to install it, YEAH took me two weeks but I got a blog and damn I am still rambling. Someone stop me now!!! LOL

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog - you've done a great job Tamie. Thanks for the shoutout too - much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete