Monday, August 27, 2012

I love Challenge's and Floral Festival

I just finished the Sketch challenge at GDS, I used Created by Jill's Floral Festival which is part of the Digitals' August CAKE (Create A Kit Event) features sweet summer citrus colors that are to die for!! Click on the images or HERE to view Jill's part of the CAKE slices or check out the whole CAKE HERE.






I love how this came out, My grandson Dakota and I went to the city, friday and we had a wonderful time. We brought some Subway sandwiches and bottle water and had a picnic on the waterfront.
We played some dice and Dakota got to play in the fountain is was such a beautiful day.


Also Becky a.k.a B2N2 Designs has a new kit coming out on August 30th, I got my pages done but I can't show you just yet so stay tune!!





No comments:

Post a Comment