Saturday, August 25, 2012

Walking on Sunshine and My First Freebie too!!

I wanted to show you a new kit Jill has at her stores Digital's and GDS "Walking on Sunshine" on sale too, so go check it out.


It's a cute and cheerful kit! I got to make two pages for some friends scrapbook I am working .

First one is for Amada of her little girl, Peyton

and one for my Bestie Carrie, she works at Rogala's and every summer they have a car show and since we are Motor City there are tons of beautiful old classic's.

I also used one of Bella Gypsy's awesome templates.

Also let me mention Jill has a piece of Digital's August Cake Kit, check it out on her blog.
Just click preview

With her part I made these two pages, one of my grand-daughter Faith. She is such a cutie I just can't scrap enough of her, lol.

I also used Rosey Toes  template :: christmas in july, sorry there was no TOU in Rosey's freebie template.

Then I did a page for my dear friend Janine, of her three beautiful daughters.
My template is by Colies Corner.

I won this beautiful kit this week "One day in the Forest" by Mediterranka Designs at DST Happy place!!! I also grabbed and used the free cluster on her blog that goes with this kit.

I made this recipe page for my book, came out pretty nice and the recipe is yummy!!!

And one last thing..... Look who is giving away $3000 worth of goodies, check it all out here and hurry!!

and wish me luck cause I'm going to win the grand prize, lol ok a digi gal can dream can;t she?

Ok well I got to make a QP for Walking on Sunshine wooohooo, It's my first freebie wooohoooo I get to host on my blog, are ya ready? WAAALAAA

Grab it HERE

Well thats it for now, I'll be back soon!! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment