Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The smell of Easter is in the air.

Oh I can just smell Easter in the air along with the chill, lol here in Detroit first day of spring and it is only *29 and sunny! Father Winter has a death grip on us because it will be another week or so for warmer weather.
 
I did the Studio's recipe challenge that Maurine host, she always have the cutest mini kits to use.
 
We had to make a card with 5 ingredients or less, well for me it was an easy choice. All my kids ask for me to make this when they come home, I found the recipe over 25yrs in a womens magizine.
 
Mamas Chicken Puff's!!! Easy and yummy!!!
 
 
Armina Designs has a beautiful new kit "Capture Beauty" Bundle  you can grab it here or here.
 
Here is a page I made with my beautiful grand-daughter Faith.
 
 
 
Ohhhhh I got some awesome mail today. A few weeks back I entered a contest on Memory Clips blog, to win 2 books of Kelly Walkers and signed too by her. Well I was so excited and look forward to reading them this weekend. Heck it's still going to be cold so I might as well enjoy a good book and nice warm mug of chocolate :)
 
 
 
 
 
Well that is the end of this post, see you soon and stay warm!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment