Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Mid March, Already?

Wow March, Already? Darn time is flying by. Well we are all moved in and almost all unpacked. Still a couple boxes of junk to rummage through. I really didn't scrap much and just now starting to check out some of my favorite forum challenges. Here are some I did, find credits in my galleries.
 
 
My dear friend, Erica and her niece Olivia.
Template challenge at Scrap Matters
 
A dear friend Alisa's little diva
Scrap Matter template challenge


My niece Brandi, her son Blake and his dad Chris, spending the day making cupcakes.

My grand-daughter, Faith playing in a local park

A good friend Brians quards, just used the photos.

Olivia posing so cute, a SM challenge

Brian's grand-daughter Peyton having some fun with a gift bag.
 
 
 
I do not know where this photo came from, I snagged it off
someones facebook post. Larry and I love it so much we
are planning to do it in our living room, using our 7 children and 10 grandchildren photos!!!

 
 
Well have a great afternoon and hope to see you soon. I am such a bad bad blogger :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment