Monday, March 18, 2013

St. patty 2013

How was your St. Patty's? Do you celebrate? I don't go out to the bars as I did when I was younger, now I just cook my hunny a nice meal, this year I made stuff cabbage a favorite of both of us.
 
I did snag some photo's from my dear friend Erika's facebook, look like her and her gal pal's had a blast. I also got to use a few freebies I found last week.
 
St. Patrick Day 2013 Mini by @Dandelion Dust Designs
[ link ]
Journal Card and Beer mug by Pot O' Gold Kit by @Harper Finch
[ link ]
 
 
As of today I am going to try like hell to be a better blogger, hey don't laugh yet! I am, really I am.
LOL
I am also going to try out for a new CT for Scrap Matters Stolen Moments Design. Please wish me luck the few I applied for turned me down. I feel like an out of work actor going on casting calls, LOL but no matter what I love having fun and chance to at least try out of some of digi scrap world best designs.
 
Ok will see you tomorrow I am some CT duties to catch up on.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment