Friday, March 22, 2013

Good News, Good News!!!

I have good news, I made the Promo Team of Angelclaud ArtRoom she the most fabulous templates and Mask to help you with your digi scrapping. She has three store's for your convience!
 
Check out her two newest release this week!!!!
 
One of a Kind and Pretty Pair v2
It is is available exclusively at Scrapbook-Bytes. It is a double page template with lots of photos and journaling space.
 
 
 
 
The second one is One of a Kind.
 It is an artsy style template with a lot of brushwork and photo masks. It’s available as a bundle (template and photo masks) or just the photo mask. It is available at Mscraps and Scrapflower.
 
 
Also check out her BLOG for some inspiration!!!
 
WOW I just realise I don't have any pages to show off today, well I do but the designers
have not released the kits, so you must wait!!!
 
Well I guess I am going to find a couple challenges to play with, see you soon!!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment