Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Happy Easter Freebies

Boy oh boy can not believe it is Easter already, and here in Detroit still cold as ever.
Well I stopped by to tell you The Kit Cart as two new releases and they are on special
 GOTTA PIXEL
THE STUDIO

Plus check out freebie on her blog and facebook!!!
 
 
Here are a couple pages I made with these cute adroable kits.
 
Hop On!!!
 
My niece Ashley and her beautiful family.
 
My grand-daughter Faith. Her auntie took these photo's for me
on her ranch in GA.
 
 
 
Funny Bunny Kit
 
 
More photo's of my grandbabie, Faith :)
 
 
Here is a preview of the cute freebie she has on her Blog!!!
 
and at her facebook I made a topper for you...grab it HERE
 
 
 
 
 
Here are a couple pages I did for a challenge or just for fun.
 
This is lil' Olivia a dear friends baby and she just look so cute in her ladybug outfit.
credits::
Translucence Template Pack by AngelClaud ArtRoom
[ link ]
Buggin out Kit by Kristin Aagard
 
My cousin and her grandbabies, this pass weekend. I have been secretly working on a scrapbook for her that her son wants me to make. It is going to be for her 55th birthday in August.

credits::
Pretty Pair V2 Template by Angelclaud ArtRoom
[ link ]
GS Simply Happy Blog Traing kit
 
 
I seen this poem a few times last week floating on facebook. I desided to make a printable and frame it for my new bedroom. I am so excited this will be my first time I am using something I print out other then a scrapbook!!!
 
Ohh and this beautiful kit was a freebie from Robyn a.k.a RedDogDesigns

Sweetness Freebie kit by Red Dog Designs
DJB Fonts At the Abbey by Darcy Baldwin {fontography} and Holly Murphy
Poem from www
 
 
Well that is it for now. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment