Saturday, February 21, 2015

ARTFUL JOURNEYS - WEEK # 8

Hello and welcome to week 8 of Artful Journeys  prompts.
"Things you think are beautiful – anything you like, but fill your pages with the stuff that really makes you happy!"

I started with gesso on my pages, then added some acrylic and wiped with baby wipe. I stamped using a blue ink. I had a napkin with pretty neon flowers, Once it dried I used sharpies to add dots and lace. I used a collage sheet doll from CBD . I added gems to her crown, outlined her with a pencil and pasted some eyes and a mouth from magazine cut out. Added black marker around them and added white marker pen dots. I also added black dots and stripes to her wings. I stamped the bird (from T. Holtz) and added a sticker crown to his head and dotted his eye with white fine tip marker. I Used another stencil and used a light purple ink. Used some word art stamps with black ink. A key stamp with maroon ink. The word art are also from magazine clippings, with purple sharpie and white pen dots. Last thing I did was use a deep dark purple gelato around the edge's of pages.



I just finished an altered book. I got to use some homemade molding paste I whipped up. Found the blog from Pinterest. HERE

I am in a napkin art swap so I used the birdie napkin I got from some happy mail over at. AMG's.


I added some beads and ribbons, sure hope my swap partner likes it. 

I made a "Tip-In" for another swap "City" and of course I did a Detroit one, Love my city!!!

Well that is it for now hope to see you soon.

A rare moment a "Selfie" .... LOL I hate having my photo taking.


No comments:

Post a Comment