Saturday, February 28, 2015

ARTFUL JOURNEYS - WEEK # 9 (Favorite quote)

Hello and welcome to week 9 of Artful Journeys  prompts.
Your Favorite Quote!!

Mine is "Never waste ten dollars on a .10 cent problem" Something my Nana use to
say to us kids all the time and I said it to my babes.

I started with a gesso on my pages and then I used a stencil with my new modeling paste, wooohoo I broke down and got it since Micheal's was having a %40 off sale. I used a tealish blue and a dragon blood pink acrylics. I used markers and pens for the lettering's and I even glued a dime down!!!
My grandson's got a kick out of that. I used a few new stamps a dear friend, Lisa sent em this week.
Here are a couple photos I took of my RAK of stamps and candles!!!! 


 These are double sided stamps, how cool are they?


Then she gave me many birthday related stamps, I shall never want for any now. Wooohooo!!!

 Here are the candles she sent, she is a "Party-lite" distributor. I just love them and the way they smell, yumminess!

Here is some newspapers I had on my art table for a few weeks, just collecting all my paints, inks and other goodies. Sopping it all up!! Well I used it on the front and back cover of an altered book I did just for me. 
 The cute dollie is from CBD and you can find her HERE
 I used some chunky charms I have gotten for gift's from happy mails.
I just love how it came out!!!

Ohhh here is my Artful Journey March calendar!! Yep it's my birthday month and I am so excited, said no 49 yr old women ever, but I am!!! A lot is going on in my life that I am trying to improve so I am really looking forward to what God has in store for me and my family.

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon.


My youngest grandson, Liam learning to master the fork and he is nailing it!!! LOL


3 comments:

  1. Great stuff this week, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful spread Tamie! I do love that quote. I had never heard it before. I really enjoy seeing your "madness!"

    ReplyDelete