Sunday, April 19, 2015

Artful Journeys Week 16: "Sights around you"

Artful Journeys Week 16: "Sights around you"

Hello everyone, welcome to week 16 for Artful Journeys. Earth day is April 22nd and I based my page on this. 

Yeah I know it very plain for me but I had a rough emotional week and wanted to stay simple.
I had gotten some Prismacolor Nupastel color sticks from my bestie, Lynn Jackson and wanted to try them out. I can not draw to save my life but thought "what the hell" who can not draw a circle? Well blow me down I did it!!!!!! 
Now I love getting paints and inks on my hands but I did not like the feel of these on my fingers and could not clean them fast enough, kind of freaked me out a bit, LOL! 

Here are a few more pages I had done during the week.

I took a few happy mail envelopes I had,
laid them down with some soft medium gel.

Then layered paints, inks and more.
I am very pleased how it came out.

I also made a few new sets of ATC's so I can send some RAK's out.



These are for an ATC collab project I was the middle artist on these. 
I had printed out this giveaway from Retro Cafe almost a year ago, and it sat on my art table the whole time. I finally got the nerve to try to do it.
I think I nailed it, lol!!!
Now they are on their way to the last stop, looking forward to see what the next artist does with them.

 I joined another altered key swap and this is what I came up with, I am still thinking of adding a bit more to her, maybe some glitter.

And this is another double pager I did, I used a paper doll from Amber a.k.a Crafty Button Designs.



I also made another pocket letter for a private swap, really love how it came out.


Well that is it for now and hope to see you soon. 
Have a wonderful week.

1 comment: