Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Spring has finally came, woohooo!

Spring has finally came, woohooo! Here in Detroit we have had three days of weather sunny and in mid 50's!!! Loving it!!!!  Here are a few goodies I made last week.

In my last post I showed you stage one of my first Fairy  BirdHouse I am building.





stage three, I added some vines and pink flowers


Not too bad I think, Now I just got to do some touch-ups and put a coating to protect it in the outdoor weather.

Here are a couple ATC backgrounds I made, when they dry I cut them into three cards then embellish.


Here is "My Happy Angel" ATC I made this week.

 Here are a couple digital ATC's I also made. The first one is made with "Mixology ~ Simple Pleasures Mini Kit 1" by 2CurlyHeadedMonster Designs

and this one is made with "Color Pop 1 - Fusion Kit" by Created by Jill Scraps

I also created this layout for my sister, Robyn's scrapbook.

I also got an ATC in the mail last week from Jill, love it!!!


Send the hubby out for some glue sticks and he comes back with some cool pressies!!! Yeah Me!!

Some ATC's going out in the mail!!!

New passion doodling sugar skulls on all the models in my magazines, LOL


I did cut them out and use on a couple pages!!! I hate my writing and I did change it up and bit and removed the nasty writing (photo soon to come) 

I love using my sewing machine when I craft and I just happen to have many small brown paper bags. Seem perfect to make a little journal book to add some of the happy mail goodies I get.

 On the side I sewed some beads and frilly ribbons!!!



 Once I was done I loved it so much I made two more but no embellishments other then the beads and ribbons and sent them to two of my happy mail girls!!!
Speaking of happy mail here are a few more that went out last week. First two are Spring Easter card swap I am in. I painted backgrounds in acrylics and then printed out the bunnies, I really love how they feel and look!  

The bunnies are from "Hip Hop Kit" by The Kit Cart Designs

I also had a stamp swap and a couple normal happy mail listers.




Here are a couple pages I made using a needle case for a stamp!! LOVE! LOVE! 


I used some medical gauze, I used too much mod-podge and the page weighs a ton lol

another page too much mod-podge and some medical gauze!! I flippin' love how this came out and so far have added nothing to it.... need something just right! 

A happy mail page!!!! 

I got some chalkboard paint, LOVE IT! 

Another happy mail goodie page!!!!

LOL I love this page, just me being goofy! I love cutting up magazines now since I got a few!!!

Made a digal page of my cousin Pat on her last vacation, with "Anchored in Hope Bundle" by Studio Sherwood her newest release!!! 

I am so behind in some of my digital challenges but here is Tangies AJC week I used her Art Journal Caravan 2014 {The March '14 Collection
wooohooo I also was featured on her blog this week!!! Yeah Me!!!

Here is my DLP page week 13 or 12 ...we had to embellish our name! I sewed the beads and my name on here!!! The hubby helped pick the words I used (LOL) 

OMG I really think my background pages are coming out so much better since I don't use any mod-podge till the end. What ya think???? 
  For some reason I also have to do a double pager I need to stop this madness!!!!
  Yes, Yes I love cutting up my magazines, I do, I do!!! 

again double pager madness!!! But I do love these backgrounds and yes I am patting myself on the back!!! Yeah me!!!! I am learning so much each day!!!


Well we will wrap this up and hope to see you soon! Many thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

  1. I love the sugar skulls you drew on those magazine ladies! May have to borrow that great idea!

    ReplyDelete