Saturday, March 8, 2014

Spring is coming

Spring is coming, the husband and I seen a fat little Robin yesterday,
we are going on our 67th day of snow covered grounds, go snow go!!!! I just wanted to post some of my newest art journaling pages and my first ATC's!!!

First I will start off with some postcards I made for my Happy Mail Swap group.  I love making my own postcards!!!




I got to use some of 2Curly Headed Monsters, Created by Jill Scraps and a couple other designer packs for MARCH Group Therapy DSA kit.

Made a fan art page for my Detroit Derby Girl's!! 
I did use 2Curly Headed Monsters, new kit.

I made two  new FB timelines with Studio Sherwoods newest kit, "Love and Laughter"


My page for Tangie Baxters AJC (week 8)

A Detroit inspired page I made, with photo of our Ren-Cen

Just having some play time.

  A page made with another Studio Sherwood kit, "Let the Sun Shine In Bundle "

Well that is it for Digi scrapping and here is some of my art journal pages!
 My first ever postcard made with mix media!

This page was for my DLP week 9

 I need some sunshine!!!!
 I got to use some Happy Mail goodies!!!


I really loved this quote and the postcard is from a dear friend Lou!


My very first watercolor pencil page


 Lookie, my first ever mix media ATC's!!! I am so proud of these!!!


 This had me in stitches, it so funny!
 I've been working on my backgrounds and this week this one was my favorite.

More ATC's, man they are addicting to make, but I love having fun and that's what counts!



I had a busy crafty week!!! Hope to see you soon, thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment