Thursday, March 20, 2014

Few new AJ pages


Well I didn't give up digital scrapping, LOL But I would love too. Only because AJ brings me more happiness. Here is a page I did for one of my little cousin 2nd birthday.
 Did another page for my Detroit scrapbook, love how it came out.
 Tangies AJC week 11

Made a birthday page for me, my 48th

 The ribbon is from some awesome cookies my sister made me.
 Do these cookie rock or what? I love anything Day of the Dead!!!
Check out her facebook page Cookielicious Sweets

 I started another journal book, my other two filled up fast. This also was a prompt page for my DLP group. Prompt was bird, LOL I can not draw to save my life but I can make a flying seagull, lol

My gal pal Brooklin who lives in NYC sent me some take out menu's and a ton of postcards. NYC is a dream trip of mine since I was a kid.

 This was my favorite postcard, too darn funny! 



 Just playing with some happy mail goodies.


Some times when I made a background page I like it so much I hate to add to it, lol anal I know!

Music inspires me and I was listening to a radio station and this song came on, so I scratched it all over.




This page was from my Journal 52 groups and Stars was the word prompt. I took some ranger inks and splotched them on tinfoil!! 

 Some pretty happy mail I got last week.
I happen to find a school eraser I had with a zebra print and I made a cute stamp with it, YEAH ME!!!
 I have a small pocket bible and I made petals and added some glitter
 
More beautiful happy mail put to use.


A page for my awesome city, Detroit!!!


The little ATC card with smile is one of my first ones.



Some happy mail going out!!!

I sent for some wedding invite samples and made a cool page.






This is my all time favorite page!!!!!


 Here are a few facebook timeliners I made for the spring season







Well that is it for now, thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon!
Happy Spring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment