Thursday, January 16, 2014

Dread blogging!!

Ohhh how I hate blogging and I don't know why!!! But here goes I have some layouts to post!!

My girl Christna a.k.a 2CurlyHeadedMonsters has a new kit at her new store.
The Gambler's Lady ~ Art Journal Scrap Kit
You can grab it HERE

Here are a couple page's I made with it. My Mississippi Queen won LOTD at GDS, wooohoo!!!

My second page is called Hold Me

 And I made an ATC with a quote from jenny McCarthy, love it!!!

 This page is for my girl, Janine and her girls who are making a recipe book for 2014!!

GS Font challenge, Crystal and Trey!!

My second page for 2014 Journal Carvan by Tangie

GS Desktop challenge

AJ page just for fun!!!

TumbleFish Studio has a new Alice in wonderland kit I just had to have!!!!
 Another AJ page I had to mojo to make!!!


Well that is it for now and hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment