Friday, July 10, 2015

New ATC's and PLP's

Made some new ATC's and PLP's this week. I do sell some over at ARTFUL EXPRESS.

I've been blessed to be able to sell some of my ACEO's and PLP either full decorated or plain and you can decorate them.





The four above was made on a double page watercolor paper. I loved it and need to get more.



With these PLP sets I decorated on in rockabilly art and the other I left plain.








here are some ATC's or ACEO's since I do sell them.



here are some ATC backgrounds I made too. 

Just playing around after I seen a video tut on how to use one stencil over another.

This page I made with tons of happy mail goodies.


OMG!! I'm starting to hoard paints LOL!!!!

I made a ribbon doll with some tutu material I got from Lynn.

 Speaking of that double page watercolor paper. Here is the cardboard from the back of it. I got to use my new James and Marilyn stencils.



Made some plain PLP backgrounds again using my new James and Marilyn stencils. I love'em!!!!
I got them over at Ebay, A seller called Black Jax Custom Stencils.



 Here is another art journal page I made using some new Golden Paints.

 Yep I found this cute little dude in some junk mail!

This is an ATC I made for a swap over at, Artful Mail Group


Another ATC I made with some hometown pride! 


Well thanks for topping by and will see you Sunday when I post the next Artful Journey prompt.


No comments:

Post a Comment