Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Used my first mask


I seen a video this week on youtube, and of course I did not save it sorry :(
It was how she used a cut out from a magazine and used it as a mask.


 I really love how it came out and currently looking in my magazine for more cut outs to use.

A little madness coming out of my head, used lots of Happy Mail goodies.



Still now sure what to do to finish this off.

Lots of happy mail goodies used and my new spray inks. Man those are not as easy to use as the video shows but I am trying my hardest.

Here is another double page I made over the weekend. I flippin' love how it came out.



Here is my try at making a cardboard box journal...not too shabby.

OMG how cool is this HAPPY MAIL from Sonya, I love it. 


Happy Mail, I love it!!!
  From Lynn she is such a sweetie, she sent me three HM's!!! 
 More from Lynn, how awesome wicked it the card???
 A little HM from Alex love the green face and I used the man (on left who is peeking out) on a page above.

 Some HM from Rae.

and another HM from Lynn, she how she spoiled me :) XOX 

My pink ink hand after I dyed some ribbon with the new spray inks I have.


Well that is it for today, Many thanks for stopping by!
See you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment