Sunday, August 16, 2015

A little madness

So have you heard the good news, I have an altered art Facebook group "Altered Egos
A place where we will host 2-4 swaps a month, there is no pressure to join any of the swaps.
We will also share some TUTS, videos, new ideals and try out some new stuff.

AND a art and supply group too, "Destash Your Stash"
Do you have some art/craft supplies your not using and like to make some cash? Or buy some art/craft goodies at great prices?? AND You can sell your art here too, rather it be jewelry, dolls, ATC's or whatever. This is the place for you.

I run them both with one of my besties, Beth. So stop on by and check them out.


Here is some art I did during the week.  







A little Sunday morning madness.



Here is a custom ribbon doll I made for a friend.




Some more ATC's








 A few custom Tip-ins I made.



Well that is it for this week, thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon.





1 comment:

  1. Love your new additions, especially your gorgeous ribbon doll!

    ReplyDelete