Saturday, March 14, 2015

ARTFUL JOURNEYS - WEEK #11 ~ Color it GREEN!

Let me state this for the record, since I was a pup I hated green. Never even wore it on St. Paddys day that is how much I hate it. So this week will be a short and sweet.
I went on Pinterest and found this short Irish proverb. I gesso my pages, laid some strips of masking tape down and then used 4 different greens spreading it out with a credit card. I removed the masking tape and started my fancy writing. I drew in the lines and stamped the feeties, hearts and do-dads.
WAAAALAAA! 

I am sure Betty, Melody and Lynn have better pages. Check them out HERE.


Here are a couple stuff I did this week.






Well that is it for now, thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon.

6 comments:

  1. While you may hate green, you certainly created a lovely and thought provoking spread my dear! Love everything you've done this past week. You're definitely in the art groove with gusto!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love green but do not really celebrate the St. Patricks theme. Love your use of masking tape and my have to remember to use that technique this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love green but do not really celebrate the St. Patricks theme. Love your use of masking tape and my have to remember to use that technique this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your work Tamie, your green spread is great and I love the Irish proverb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry you don't like green and got stuck doing a green spread, but you did a GREAT job! Muahs!

    ReplyDelete