Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Trying to get back to normal

I had a bad couple weeks with real life issues. Trying to get back to normal. Here are a few pages I made last week.


Find credit's HERE

Find credit's HERE

Find credit's HERE

Find credit's HERE

Find credit's HERE

Find credit's HERE

Find credit's HERE


To be honest I am really nerves about the SM QOS Contest, even though I made a 175 pages I might not make the top three. I didn't make any CT's from the designer challenges so I am thinking I am not good at scrapping and just fooling myself/ It really added to the depression I have from real life drama. I am trying to stay strong and positive. On a good note I guess, I did win a $20 GC to a designer store but all she has is hybrid stuff so kind of useless to me since I have never paper scrapped.
Anyhoo I also will be posting a bit more for my CT duties I had negated due to the contest!!! 
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment