Monday, February 18, 2013

A few new pages

Here are some pages I did last week, you can find credits in my DST gallery!!!
 
My cousin and her brother
 
Another cousin, Amber and her hubby Mike
 
Our niece's on Ash Wednesday at church
 
I did this for a challenge but re-did it for Olivia's baby scrapbook I am now making
The photo's our a good friend of Mine Erika and Olivia is her niece.
 
Looks a lot better with a girly baby kit
 
Larry's Aunt and Uncle from 1957
 
 

Erika's niece Olivia last summer.
 
Our niece Patty and her kids on vacation last year.
 
Made this for my girly, Janine and her hubby Mike

My Aunt Helen and her bestie of 50 yrs
 
Our nieces Arianna and Gulieanna
 
My niece Ashley is getting married to her hunny, Mike
 
Well that is it, see you soon.
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment